 Trains / 30745
Re: dark green crocodile and german TEE train PF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Henrik Thrane wrote:
   Hello all!

I have been playing around with some power functions ideas and here are the results: Link once moderated: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=369052

some deep links: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3719060 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3719062 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3719066 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3719067 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3719068 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3719069 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3719064

It has been a very nice challenge to make the trains look good while containing all the PF stuff :-) The opening doors of the TEE train took a LOT of work, but I think it is a nice function at last.

Also buiding in dark green is of course always and challenge because of the very limited number of elements. But anyway here are the pics. Hope you like them :-)

Cheers Henrik

Hi Henrik,

Very nice done!

I like the models, especially the TEE with working doors!

I’ve been looking around to the pictures in the train museum exibiton folder, and there are a lot of nice train models too. The Diesel (picture : Tog35) looks a lot to one of our old Belgian Diesel locs witch are still in use. Also the pictures (Tog 54 / 55) looks a lot to one of our Belgian commuter trains witch i build in real bricks but didn’t place any pictures of them yet on Brickshelf, only some renderings of the model (see : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=155818 ).

Would like to build me also such a Diesel loc, but it need to be in dark green / yellow, and this could be the biggest challenge - finding the pieces in the right color!

Thanks for sharing those pictures!

Regards,

Ludo