 Trains / 30737
Subject:
My second YouTube video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:34:45 GMT

It's only taken me nearly a year to make a second one.  Perhaps I'll have to
make it an annual event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkf9rQCxFbQ

--Tony

Re: My second YouTube video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:59:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
It's only taken me nearly a year to make a second one.  Perhaps I'll have to
make it an annual event.

You got me beat, I hardly ever making videos, I should!

I liked seeing the video. You sure have a lot of handsome trains. I like that
Texas State car. That is too cool! I also like all of your locos, they are
really unique. I remember you posting some of these. Good to see them in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkf9rQCxFbQ

--Tony

Eric Sophie

Re: My second YouTube video