 Trains / 30691
30690  |  30692
Subject:
Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:36:33 GMT

Howdy!

Is anyone working on or have a LDraw version of Ben's Medium Drivers?  I have a
copy of the flanged and blind Large drivers, as well as the small wheels, but I
am in desperate need of the LDraw files for both the Flanged and Blind Medium
Drivers.

Thanks!

--Tony