 Trains / 30685
  UP MKT (The KATY) Heritage Series

(URL) Here is my third addition to the Union Pacific Heritage Series: The KATY. MKT was the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Train Line, before it merged into Union Pacific. I'm not very please with the stickers. I had to use a thicker paper that had more (...) (15 years ago, 3-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: UP MKT (The KATY) Heritage Series

(...) Awesome work as usual Scott. For getting more gloss from decals I've found that a few coats of (URL) Crystal Clear Acrylic Spray> works well. It remains flexible after drying and gives the decal a nice LEGO like shine. Once they're cut out I (...) (15 years ago, 3-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: UP MKT (The KATY) Heritage Series

(...) Thanks Cale! I'll have to give that a try on my next model. Scott (15 years ago, 7-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)