 Trains / 30575
  Re: N&W J-class steam locomotive

(...) You've built your self a pretty awesome train Ben. The Norfolk and Western J class is my opinion one of the most beautiful streamlined steamers built. Your solution for the running gear is very innovative and looks like it works quite well. (...) (16 years ago, 13-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: N&W J-class steam locomotive

(...) ... (...) Thank you Cale, you're too kind. I just wish I was at BW long enough to get a decent photo of our two N&W engines side by side. Indeed, I plan on featuring shots of the running gear off of the locomotive in the forthcoming RB (...) (16 years ago, 15-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)