 Trains / 3046
3045  |  3047
Subject:
Sneak Preview of my train creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 05:33:33 GMT

I was just trying out my new toy, an Olympus D-450ZOOM digital camera, and
got some quick pictures of my train creations. I will be putting together a
web page tomorrow (well later today), but until then, just point your
browser to:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/Train_Pictures

The pictures are of the engine I created using two 4559 plus two 5542, my
boxcar using barn doors, and a tank car that I built using the propeller
housings from six copies of 8250.

Now I need to get a photo flood light so I can get better pictures (or wait
until Saturday when I can hopefully take pictures in sunlight).

Frank