 Trains / 30398
30397  |  30399
Subject:
GPLR Display at Fun In The Park Event (FUTs)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 07:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeremy Rear wrote:
   Hi All-

Later today, Saturday August 2, 2008, GPLR will be featuring a small but well detailed display at the 8th annual Fun In The Park community festival in Wilsonville, Oregon.

This is GPLR’s 3rd year displaying here and we always look forward to this event! It will be an all-day venue, and feature many fun-spirited activities for kids and adults alike!

Stop by and check out our display if you’re in the area...We are booth 105, and on the south end of the event area, adjacent to the parking lot...Here’s A Map.

If you can’t make it, but would like to see what we’re up to, we will be posting photos of the display, and event during the day wirelessly, on jeremy’s WebGallery: GPLR @ FITP.

-jeremy

proud gplr member since 1998

visit: gplr