 Trains / 30376
RE: Some More NMRA 2008 Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:11:13 GMT

And there are some more here too...

Hope you enjoy em!

Ray Silva

socalray@cox.net

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Adrian Egli
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 7:53 PM
To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com
Subject: Some More NMRA 2008 Photos

I figured since Ted got the ball rolling posting event pics, might as well
follow-

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adrian8880/NMRAAnaheim08

One thing I did NOT do that I should have was a daily screening of photos
taken and I wound up missing some great MOC photos in the process. Next
time...

What better way to end a train show than with a train crash-

http://lh4.ggpht.com/Adrian8880/SITpBz64d5I/AAAAAAAAAd0/H6uAEMnH7M/DSC00847.
JPG?imgmax=512

Enjoy

Adr.