 Trains / 30367
Re: Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 4-4-0 #6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 03:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:

   Cale, you’re my hero! I’ve struggled with 4 wheeled pony trucks, and this is the first one using the small BBB wheels I’ve seen that negotiates around the pistons in one piece. I’m not a big fan of attaching the rail guard to the pony truck, but that’s just my personal preference. This one would truly be massive compared to my 4-4-0, but I suspect that your engine is probably one of the closest to true minifig scale than almost any other steam engine MOC yet built.

I regret not being able to see you and your steamers in person at Brickworld this year, and seeing the pictures you’ve taken, I also regret not being able to take similar pictures of my kettles ;)

--Tony

Thanks. Hopefully next year we can get together at Brickworld and have a big steam up.

Cale