 Trains / 30343

Subject:
automatic mindstorm crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:20:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out my latest build, a fully automatic mindstorm crane

A movie on YouTube. It’s over 4 minutes so if your in a hurry start at 03:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-OHJhlBzTc

Bodville website also has new content. http://home.netspeed.com.au/mephisto/bodville/default.html

Some more crane pictures are on Brickshelf. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3283721

All the best

Re: automatic mindstorm crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:54:35 GMT

Very nice crane, I really like the way the cargo is moved from train to train. This is a great combionation of two of my favorite Lego themes...trains and Mindstorms.

Do you happen to have building instructions for this creation?

Brian

Re: automatic mindstorm crane