 Trains / 3028
Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 04:14:26 GMT

Robin Werner wrote in message ...

PPS I also went to the LEGO Store at Disney and didn’t see any 2000 sets. • But
I did find a 4x3 gray train window frame near the play area on the ground. • Do
you think they put a train set in to the mix? I must confess, I looked in
every bin for more train parts with no success. But I did snag the one • piece.
I’m a bad boy;)

It may have come from one of the police stations. They use grey train window
frames with those grills for jail cell windows.

Frank