 Trains / 30224
Re: Work In Progress - #425 and my SNOTty boiler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:03:36 GMT

Anthony Sava wrote:
So I decided to challenge myself and build it 7-wide with a SNOT boiler, going
for as round a look as possible.  Using ideas from
<http://news.lugnet.com/build/schleim/?n=495 Tim Gould> and
<http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=29384 Benn Coifman>, I was able to come up
with a ~5-wide SNOT boiler I'm pleased with.

So far I think it's coming along well.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/2419943007/
<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/2419943007_267cc3e6c2.jpg>>

And here's a quick look at the design I used (click on the pictures to see
details and notes):

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/2421311866/
<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3225/2421311866_da62ae45dc_m.jpg>>¬
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/2420497149/
<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2180/2420497149_fe9c99211e.jpg>>

Any comments and criticism is welcome.

So there you go, John.  I've contributed to the activity to Lugnet.trains this
week.  :)

I have to say that is really slick :)
I think I'll have to use taht idea at some point.

Thanks for sharing.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/