 Trains / 29691
29690  |  29692
Subject:
ULUG will attend The Wasatch Rails Train Show in Salt Lake City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:37:20 GMT

To all,

ULUG will be attending the Wasatch Rails Train Show in Salt Lake City this
weekend.  This show officially kicks off our train year.  Ironically, this will
be our first year anniversary train show.  Reed, as President of GBLT&C, has
been attending train shows for years.

Here are the details:

SHOW - Wasatch Rails 2007 Train Show
DATE - November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, 2007
LOCATION - Grand Building at the Utah State Fairpark
155 North 1000 West in Salt Lake City
HOURS - Friday 5PM to 9PM - Saturday 9AM to 6PM - Sunday 10AM - 4PM
COST - Adults $5.00 - Children 12 and under are FREE!

If you are in the area, please stop by.

--Brian