 Trains / 29646
    Re: The Future of Trains —Remko Stift
   Hi Bryan, A survey based on wish lists could help Holger and Steve communicate with TLC especially if the results of the survey not only show products which will make the Lego train fan happier but also products which will be profitable for TLC. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The Future of Trains —Matthew J. Chiles
     (...) Wow, great list, Remko. I would like to second all of these suggestions. Together they are relatively simple and easy to impliment, and they will work well for kids and adults. I really like the "assemble it yourself" metal track idea - great, (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The Future of Trains —Benn Coifman
   (...) ... (...) Remko had a great idea about off-loading the "attaching metal strips to the rail" to the user. Too bad that ship has likely sailed. First, in defense of battery power, while a few folks have pointed to the powered rails and said, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)