 Trains / 29619
29618  |  29620
Subject:
Surprise! ULUG will be attending the Train Show in Idaho Falls, Idaho
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:17:33 GMT

To all,

ULUG received a lated and surprising invitation to attend a train show in Idaho
Falls, Idaho over the weekend.  So Reed, David and I will be traveling to Idaho
today to set-up.

If you are in the area or attending BYU-Idaho, stop by and say "Hello".

Here are the details:
Sat, 10/13/2007 - Sun, 10/14/2007

Location
Idaho Falls Recreation Center