 Trains / 29601
  Re: Rutland Boxcar #104

(...) Very cool, I'll have to sit down and try building a door like this. I must have missed this method when folks first started using it. I have been using a method a bit different, I put two hinged windows on the back of a plate and then have (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rutland Boxcar #104

(...) wouldn't be hidden as much. I'll have to try that out. -Elroy (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rutland Boxcar #104

(...) [...] (...) because I usually build with the bricks at hand, and I don't have many of those windshields. Chris (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)