 Trains / 29516
Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD70MAC in CSX trim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 01:16:41 GMT

I like it very much too!I'm a big fan of Trains and this is for shure one of the
greatest Moc's I seen for a loco!
Hope to see other of Your train moc´s soon.
Can you provide a link to other of your creations?
thank's

Did you want a link to mine or Dave K's?  You can also find my creations on
Brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wardlws

You can also occassionaly find them on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190157465619

Thanks,
Scott