 Trains / 29283
  Re: PRR T1 #6110

In lugnet.trains, Ted Andes wrote: SNIP (...) (URL) Dear Ted, this engine is amazing for a LDD creation! There are some really well done details on your design. Allthough I am not familiar with US trains, I immediately recognized this engine (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PRR T1 #6110

(...) Ben, Thank you for your thoughts. Your presentation on “5 Steps to Create Cool Lego Steam Engines” helped immensely when I was designing this MOC (thanks again Tony Sava for linking). I admire the attention to detail in your engines, so I am (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)