 Trains / 29206
  Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

Hi to all Lugnet train fans! Today I want to present an engine I have finished to build two weeks ago. Since then I hadn't found the time to present it here. Since the (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> has already collected 5000+ klicks within 2 weeks, I (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX) !!

  Re: Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

(...) SNIP Finally! A couple more days and I would have posted this for you! It's a fantastic build, Ben. And it's not red and black! I love the solution you came up with for clearing the pistons over the pony truck, as well as the rubber-band (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

(...) Beautiful job Ben. I am so glad that you and Jason figured out how to do the spring loaded design! I dreamed about it a while ago when I first bought my Big Ben wheels to make a 4-4-0 and a 4-6-2, but I never got around to trying to figure it (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

That's a beautiful train, both the LEGO version and in real life. Excellent work. (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)