 Trains / 28878
    Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Chris van Lottum
   (...) No problems, I have posted the excel file here: (URL) you cant work the problem out, let me know the assembly reference and I will break it down a bit so it is easier to follow. I do not intend to be deliberately obtuse. If you could also let (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Joseph A. O'Donnell
   (...) Thank you for your fast response. The Excel spreadsheet is a true work of art. I have never seen such a display! Over the next several days I'll be trying to work out the last details. If there are still missing steps I'll get back. But, in (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)