 Trains / 28845
    Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) Chris, Very nice! Great MOC. Lots of good details! Thanks for sharing. -Paul D. (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Chris van Lottum
   (...) Thank you Paul I really liked your Ralston Purina Boxcar. I bought a couple from Factory and would recommend it to anyone! - fun to build and great to look at. It was an absolute coincidence when I bough them but our cats eat Purina food - I (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)