 Trains / 28800
    Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Chris, Great job on the loco. There's a few bits I'll probably pinch if I ever get around to building my CN in the brick. I'm particularly partial to your embedded wheel and handrails. The staggered slopes work quite well for the nose. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC —Chris van Lottum
   (...) Thanks for your comments Tim It was the flush brake wheel that caused the hassles. Your radiator grill is deeper than the inverse slopes I had in previously, and the small grill below the wheel was a 1x2 brick type attached to the base and not (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)