 Trains / 28607
28606  |  28608
Subject:
1981 German LEGO Train Poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 05:28:13 GMT

I have this German 1981 LEGO Train System poster that shows the #7725, #7740 and
#7750 trains.  I was looking all over Peeron and Bricklink, and I cannot find it
anywhere.

Am I not looking in the right places, or is it not posted on either site?

The front of the folded poster shows the 3 trains, and the inside shows the tack
layout with several of each train type on the tracks.

It was for a train promotional sweepstake, and you had to cut a triangular
corner out of the poster and mail it in.  Luckily mine is intact.

Just curious.

Thanks,
Gary Istok