 Trains / 28325
28324  |  28326
Subject:
Great Edmonton Train Show 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 06:36:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

     Slightly belated, here are pictures of the Northern Alberta Lug's display
at the annual train show in Edmonton Alberta Canada. The show was held this year
on the weekend of 16/17 September at the Mayfeild Trade Center. The venue has
terrible lightly hence the delay in editting pictures (that and other shows that
came up afterwards). We managed to place second overall in the show. Many thanks
to all members who partook in the design, building and running of the layout.
Thanks also to the families of various members who put up with several long and
brick cluttered weekends in basements. Please feel free to visit our site and
see what is being created with brick here in Edmonton.

www.nalug.org

www.nalug.org/TrainShow2006/