 Trains / 28240
Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Philippe Label wrote:
   Hello Tim and all,

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Just my little version of Le Capitole. I believe this was the first passenger train to achieve 200km/hr.

...snip...

http://photos.freelug.org/main.php/v/Frogleap/Le-grenier-aux-Lego/Trains/Hiver_2006/BB9200-Tim-Gould-DCC.JPG.html

Thank you for your nice design. Hope you like it.

Philippe “frogleap” Label

Hi Philippe,

Glad you liked it enough to build. The changes work quite well. Out of interest are you planning to build the passenger stock?

Tim

Hi Tim,

I plan to build 4 of the passenger stock. It will be a nice complete train. But I have a serious problem of brick stock, so it will probably take some time :) But it will happen anyway. I already have one built but with wrong colors for many bricks.

Philippe “frogleap”.