 Trains / 28219
28218  |  28220
Subject:
Super Chief Engine Available from S@H?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.lsahs
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:35:08 GMT

It looks like the 10020 Super Chief may be available again in the near future. Currently the US Shop At Home site says “Backorders Accepted, Will ship by 15 Dec 2006”. If this is true, it will mean the return of a favorite of LEGO train fans. It would not surprise me, however, if this production run is in bley instead of old light grey.

Link: http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=10020&cn=419&d=328

-Jordan