 Trains / 28092
28091  |  28093
Subject:
Official Maya Screens LEGO(R) Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:52:51 GMT

Just browsing around the LEGO(R) website and came across these images in the
Image Library:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=images&catID=E379A923-E987-47B0-9B9E-30C68907380E&itemId=19299

Or, go to Image Library, and select a catagory, like "production":
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=images

Maya application build of motorcycle-- nice hi-rez image. You can see the
action/too icon-buttons, etc.  WARNING! Large files sizes:

6MB:
http://assets.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/pic6C84AEC4-433A-409B-95F1-4CFD0163EA01.jpg

5MB:
http://assets.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/pic64517EB8-CDD9-4392-99FB-6D4363B1C295.jpg

Real-Life CAD-- Vernier Caliper measure Dino-bits!

(4.5MB):
http://assets.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/pic0274F386-1E9B-4238-8210-73662EEBDAAE.jpg

Desktop Work Environment:
Cool Mini-MOCs, Creator MOCs, Maya 6.5, Work-Time-Tracking-Hours, Note-Taking,
Parts-Tracking?, Concept Illustrations, an Apple, Headphones, and a day at the
office:

http://assets.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/picFAA0E41A-D998-4667-B6B5-C54F992F4CFA.jpg

Maya Build of Airport-- and, are those YELLOW Train Doors! Oh, my!

(6.2MB):
http://assets.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/picA4887942-7288-41BB-B8E0-F0A63098CDB0.jpg

Concept Artwork:

(4.5MB):