 Trains / 28088
28087  |  28089
Subject:
VO-660 in SEABOARD livery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:35:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

After seeing Jeramy Spurgeon’s excellent EMD NW2 I decided to have a look at some US switchers (as a quick glance at my trains folder will tell you I don’t often do stuff from NA) to see if there were any I liked. Sure enough I saw the lovely black and dark red SEABOARD livery on a nifty VO-660. Anyway, here it is

BS

Flickr

The side handrails are nicked blatantly from Jeramy’s train.

In terms of construction, the cab is a bundle of snot but the most fun part was doing the front grille (1 and 2).

Tim