 Trains / 27854
27853  |  27855
Subject:
Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 101073 - brief report & pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:26:35 GMT

I start with my conclusion:
If you look for a very nice Christmas present, for yourself or for your kids: go
buy this Chrismas Train!!!

I could not resist to buy this nice set at the Brand Store in
Oberhausen-Germany. I build it, and made some pics.

Highlights:
- a huge pile of parts; 915 pcs, 208 different.
- a very nice selection of parts, also suitable for many MOC's
- 7 Minifigs, mostly combinations of excisting parts.
- I think, really value for money
- After unpacking on Christmas Day: you won't have time for family-fun anymore
:-)
- hours and hours of building fun!
- it's LONG: 115 cm/45,28 inches
- NO bad/missing parts. No discolored parts!
- improved train wheels, rolling very well. Easy assembling.

Oh well, just check it out:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=124190

I've uploaded the Inventory on BL. Not confirmed yet, but I know it's correct.   :-)

Kind regards,
Klaas - Netherlands