 Trains / 27434
27433  |  27435
Subject:
Save 9V Boxcar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 21:48:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here is a simple boxcar for $19.02USD I made for the cause of saving 9V trains. I realize this could unintentionally step on the toes of this. So if you can use those containers I would urge everyone to buy them instead. Simply because the container being cheaper is far more likely to get a large enough number of orders to show up on the Lego company’s radar. However if like myself you have an irrational dislike of flatbed cars and have zero use for the containers I offer this alternative. A boxcar was the missing link in the My Own Train car series and something that I really want a few of. At least this way one can still order something with “save 9v trains” in the name and those cool stickers for the the containers will still look decent on one of these. I assume the approriate persons will find this on lugnet.trains and do what they will accordingly. I hope that this is not seen as competion but rather complementory and doesn’t dilute the effort to save 9v trains but rather strengthens it.

-Mike Petrucelli