 Trains / 27388
Re: So THAT's what it does...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 15:06:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:

<snip>

This is a nice project for Mindstorms, but I think my solution is a lot
cheaper to implement.  I'm currently working on a modification to turn two
switches for shuttling two trains.

Jason R

That's really nifty!  I was at a show this weekend and seeing the other gauge
guys doing this--engines shunting back and forth along a rail-- and wondering if
we could do this with LEGO--nicely done!

Dave K