 Trains / 27165
Re: One good message (kind of) from LEGO at last...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 12:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
Hi Train Fans!

The new IR-train system will get a very cool add-on, which may make it much more
desirable for adult fans: LEGO will bring out an IR-reciever as stand-alone
solution (4x4x66 brick with 2x2 glass bulb on top).

Well I don't think 4x4x66 will be very useful, especially on April 1st ;)

ROSCO