 Trains / 27155
  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Thank you, Eric, for jumping into this and taking charge. I feel I have to be missing something, but, Lego is announcing plans for the hobby train (based on 9V) in August 06 & then deciding whether to continue 9V or not in early 07? They are (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Everything I have read indicates that the "hobby train" IS Lego Train Factory. Lego is focusing in-house train set development on their "play train" line. "Hobby train" set development is being left to us, the fans, using Lego Train Factory. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)