 Trains / 27153
  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Ouch. First TLG, after offering a train set (URL) train/hobby shops, wouldn't actually supply the product, and now is cutting the smaller stores that have been faithfully carrying trains out of the loop. A stride forward for vertical (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Actually buying that product is what finally got me into lego trains. "Steam" train for under $100.00 is what it took for me to take the plunge. Damn it :) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)