 Trains / 26696

Subject:
GPLR mall display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:27:06 GMT

Hi All,
GPLR has secured an empty store at a newly remodeled local mall. It is a corner
store with ~ 70' of window, which makes it great as a giant display case! We
only set up a train layout the last time we did this a few years ago. This time
we are prominently displaying the trains but also displaying other stuff too!

There are some pictures on our web site:

http://www.gplr.org/html/modules/xoopsgallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album13

Enjoy!

SteveB