 Trains / 26514
26513  |  26515
Subject:
New Crane Car MPD format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:51:37 GMT

Hi all,

I was a little bored this morning so I did up a CAD for the new train crane. I
left off the bars in the middle since I couldn't get a decent look at them and
they seemed to represent junk anyway so I figured people could do their own.
Also the threader may be wrong since I couldn't really see it.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Misc/cranecarlego.mpd>

Anyway, please play around with this file all you like. I release it under the
GFDL 1.2.

Tim