 Trains / 26511
  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Hear, hear, those four wheeled Annie and Clarabels are a travesty created by the TV series ;-) (...) <SNIP> There (...) I think the 'with holes' one, Its backward compatible even if it doesn't look as good. Tim (18 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Ok, I'm a bit confused. Annie and Clarabel are SUPPOSED to be longer, 4-axle cars? Russell BayLTC (18 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Yeah, in the original books by the Rev. W Audrey they pretty were much as in the top picture in the link Mark included, with a composite (1st and 3rd class) and a brake coach (for the Guard (Conducter in US speak)and luggage). When the first (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)