 Trains / 26484
    Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany) —Derek Lim
   (...) Both. I guess what I'm asking is whether the entire, current 9v train line will be continued; produced alongside the new line of trains. (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany) —John Barnes
   (...) I think there is a difference between TLG carrying on making and supplying parts for 9v trains and going to the trouble to design and release sets. From my own perspective, keeping me supplied with 9v train parts is 1000 times more important (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)