 Trains / 26471
26470  |  26472
Subject:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:36:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,
this machinery can load cargo onto a train waggon and
also load cargo off, too. See

http://www.nussbaums.homepage.t-online.de/trldunld.html

The images (in better quality) for building instructions
can be downloaded at

http://www.nussbaums.homepage.t-online.de/temp.html

eddy