 Trains / 26020
26019  |  26021
Subject:
set 4551 - "Crocodile Engine" alternate model instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:39:25 GMT

Hello all,

My copy of the instruction booklet for set #4551 - "Crocodile Engine" contains
five extra pages with full building instructions for one of the alternate models
shown (image top left) on the box backside. I noticed that all instruction scans
for this set that was able to find on internet didn't include these 5 pages.

So, I've scanned and submitted these pages to the Peeron Instruction and Catalog
Scan Library, see them at  http://www.peeron.com/scans/4551-1/
For an alternate, I think it's a really nice and rather realistic model.

This case makes me wonder if there have been different versions of the
instruction scans: prehaps one with and one without the alternate model. It
doesn't relate with a possible instuction booklet variation reflecting the part
change from 2924 - "Train Front" to 2924b - "Train Front with 4 x 2 Opening",
because both the instructions that were already present on Peeron and my
uploaded pages still use part 2924 only.

With friendly greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.