 Trains / 25933
Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:58:43 GMT

Sweet!  Now I can retro-fit some of my Blacktron soldiers!

Dave

"Jeremy Rear" <jeremyrear@mac.com> wrote in message
The last official time we saw this jetpack element
[<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=4736 4736>] was back in
1991, in
set [<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=6704-1 6704>].

Well, now it's BACK in the color _[yellow]_, and can be found in the new
[<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7324&cn=147&d=14&t=7 City Advent
Calendar
2005>]!

One element per set.  Yea!