 Trains / 25932
    Re: Motorized microscale train —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Peer, I was admiring this model in your gallery and hoping you would post something about it. I think it is an absolutely brilliant model and idea so congratulations for both the inspiration and the implementation. Brilliant work! Tim (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Motorized microscale train —Mark Bellis
   (...) Cool! That should sort the problem of how to propel 2-wide trains (for those who don't have N-gauge track)! Mark (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)