 Trains / 25839
25838  |  25840
Subject:
Harry Potter themed train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:36:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Last Christmas I put together my first LEGO train layout. I used to put up HO
trains as a kid but had not done so for longer then I care to mention. Well, in
2004 I wanted to do a train layout for our granddaughter who is an HP fan and
likes to play with my LEGO collection.  I posted the six foot by twelve foot
layout on bricklink so here is the link to enjoy…
Ed.