 Trains / 25835
25834  |  25836
Subject:
Reduced versions of BBB wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:31:41 GMT

I recently created reduced versions of the BBB train wheels. You can download the LDraw parts files here (just copy them to your parts directory and run mklist).

Here is an example of how they render, alongside the BBB versions:

(The original BBB parts are at the rear, my versions are at the front)

Enjoy!

ROSCO