 Trains / 25627
    Re: kadee coupler questioner —Jason J. Railton
   (...) 95% are standard Lego train 9V buffer beams (or the new snowplough buffers on some locomotives). Some models (mostly my space trains) use 2x3 plate-with-hole pieces to hold the magnet clip. In one case I used space magnet clips, but that was (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: kadee coupler questioner —Frank Filz
   (...) My guess is that we'll get detail, they would probably just use the O-scale knuckle parts. Other detail will include the "brake hose" which is the pin that is moved by the uncoupling magnet. Frank (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)