 Trains / 25538

Subject:
NMRA 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:32:46 GMT

Whew,  we made it home, all safe.  What a weekend.  This was without a doubt a
LEGO landmark.  I am so glad we were a part of it.

I took 224 pix and I know I missed a lot.

Thanks to Paul and Steve and all who hosted and provided for us.

The most common remarks, other than the standard ones were "I didn't know LEGO
made so many wonderful pieces" and "Totally mind-blowing".

Our own Andrew made a hit with his 'running' Big Boy.  He was so pleased to see
it run.

I have uploaded my pix onto BrickShelf:

For those who did not make it to NMRA 2005, these pictures do not give the event
justice.  Please enjoy...

-- Don        GtwLUG       St. Louis

Re: NMRA 2005
Whew,  we made it home, all safe.  What a weekend.  This was without a doubt a
LEGO landmark.  I am so glad we were a part of it.

I took 224 pix and I know I missed a lot.
snippage<

For those who did not make it to NMRA 2005, these pictures do not give the event
justice.  Please enjoy...

-- Don        GtwLUG       St. Louis
Wow,
My favorite pics from your gallery because of how well they showcase the depth
of the layout (and I don't even think they show trains)
After seeing all these great pictures I am so much more bummed now that I missed
out on going to Ohio. I really hope this becomes an annual or semi-annual LEGO
AFOL trainiac gathering.
Congrats to you all!  :)
--
Bill