 Trains / 25532

Subject:
ILTCO at National Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:31:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, we did it!!!!

70+ AFOLs from 13 clubs and the CUT team build a 50-70 foot Lego display at the
National Train Show in Cincinnati. It took approx. 750 (wo)man-hours to build.
It will be impossible to describe in words how much fun it was, but we are sure
some of you will try! Most of the participants have meanwhile returned home, but
some are still underway! Participant clubs came from as far away as Canada and
Florida!

There are already pictures to be found on Brickshelf, but this is likely merely
the tip of the iceberg. Feel free to follow up this posts with your reports,
links to pictures, etc.

Thanks all who participated and supported this event, we had a blast.

Paul and Steve.

Re: ILTCO at National Train Show
70+ AFOLs from 13 clubs and the CUT team build a 50-70 foot Lego display at the
National Train Show in Cincinnati. It took approx. 750 (wo)man-hours to build.
It will be impossible to describe in words how much fun it was, but we are sure
some of you will try! Most of the participants have meanwhile returned home, but
some are still underway! Participant clubs came from as far away as Canada and
Florida!

There are already pictures to be found on Brickshelf, but this is likely merely
the tip of the iceberg. Feel free to follow up this posts with your reports,
links to pictures, etc.

Thanks all who participated and supported this event, we had a blast.

Paul and Steve.

awesome show here are my photos

Mark Peterson
IndyLUG/CILTC