 Trains / 24725
  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

To All, Interesting discussion. Anyhow, (...) Just to clarify on a few things - this is Stefan Garcia's creation, and IIRC, he was trying to get a DTI engine with all of his available orange, and this was the result. Stefan has done some remarkable (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

(...) LOL, I know its Stefan's, I talk to him online. (I hope he doesn't hold my posting that link against me o_o) But I was unaware of the story behind the diesel, thanks for it. I am also aware that he has a big collection, the lucky devil. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)