 Trains / 24719
  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

(...) It's the age old debate b/w 6 and 8 (or other) wide. For me, there are three overwhelming factors for my love of 6 wide and 'selective compression'-- 1. since the minifig isn't to the same scale as a person in all dimensions, making a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

(...) Hey! That looks remarkably similar to Josh Baakko's 8-wide version! (URL) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)