 Trains / 24623
    Re: O-Train —Jason Allemann
   (...) snip (...) Wow, that's a fabulous resource. Thanks for posting the link. It's amazing to see so many different solutions to this problem. On the subject of the ILTCO library, I didn't even realize it existed (not that I've poked around ILTCO (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: O-Train —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good idea. Done. If you, or anyone else for that matter, have other suggestions, please forward them on via email. (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)